Wednesday 18 August 2010

I love Polish Culture


As a fan of Polish culture and the arts, I've started putting together a listings page detailing UK based Polish cultural events and exhibitions which I find useful or interesting.

So far the page lists and provides links to:

•Polish Film Posters
•Polish-Anglo Radio Station
•Polish Artist - Artur Zmijewski
•Polish magazines and newspapers in the UK
•Polish Film screened in the UK
•The POSK Gallery
•Biały Orzeł - Polish Dance
•Polish Culture and Tradition Website
•'Smacznego' Photography Blog by Georgios Makkas
•Polish Artist - Miroslaw Balka
•Made in Poland Festival
•The Polish Cultural Institute

You can access the page here:
http://polishfamiliesnewcastle.blogspot.com/p/listings-polish-culture-in-uk.html
Let me know if you hear of any Polish events going on in the North East, as I love taking part. I especially love it when I can experience a slice of Poland on my own doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment